Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Star Wars IV by Nick Reardon

"Star Wars IV". Luke Skywalker leaves his home planet, teams up with other rebels, and tries to save Princess Leia from the evil clutches of Darth Vader.

I believe the shot composition was very well executed, especially during the numerous fight scenes. It's very impressive that they were able to pull off all the special effects such as the lightsabers. The actual plot was way better executed than most films today. i would definitely recommend this movie to my friends and family.

1 comment:

  1. I will admit that I have actually seen this movie before, however, it was many years ago and I had no idea just how much work went into it until recently. Seeing the movie again from a less childish point of view, I can honestly say it was amazing. The shot composition was very good and the effects were amazing for their time, but I personally found the story to be the most notable part of the movie. It's rare that you see such engaging characters like these that really help to push the movie foreword.

    (Makes me wonder what the heck Lucas was thinking with the prequels)

    ReplyDelete